Big Blue Conservation offers a unique experience in the world of Marine Conservation and Diver training. Not only do we have trained scientific staff on board with academic verification and years of experience, we have gifted and experienced instructors to offer an incredible range of extra diver training. Have a read here of why you should join us!
Here’s some more reasons for you to join us:
- We are worlds largest SSI centre, BSAC Center of Excellence, SDI, and PADI school.
- We offer diver training in 9 different languages (however our marine conservation is generally taught in English)
- We have our own 5 star resort with restaurant and bar, so your days will not be empty!
- Rare opportunity to learn the science behind marine conservation and bring out the conservationist or scientist in you.
- Many join up to enhance their CV and start a career in conservation. Big Blue Conservation have produced peer reviewed scientific papers and educational books, as well as developing marine conservation courses that are internationally recognized.
- Koh Tao is a great island,
- We offer volunteers the opportunity to improve their knowledge about marine conservation and gain recognized qualifications such as BSAC Marine Conservation, and Instructor and Technical training.
- You have the opportunity to lengthen your stay and continue dive training or conservation research, perhaps you need to carry out University projects or you simply get addicted to our island - trust me, it happens!
- There are numerous gap year and volunteering organisations, but remember Big Blue is the only marine conservation organisation affiliated with other experienced diver training centers, as well as contributing significantly to scientific research and academic institutions around the globe. We are a leading diver training and marine research center so our conservation expeditions really do make a difference – to science and to the lives of our volunteers!