Big Blue Diving is not a registered Shark Guardian Dive Center. We help raise funds by selling Shark Guardian merchandise, running shark lectures, and collecting donations through fundraising events.
Who is Shark Guardian?
Shark Guardian is a non-profit Charity for shark and marine conservation, education, awareness and research projects worldwide. Shark Guardian has 2 Directors supported by 3 independent Trustees who oversee the Charity activities.
Shark Guardian conducts educational presentations and seminars, organize workshops, initiate research projects, network with other organizations and co-ordinate various activities related to shark and marine conservation… for FREE
Shark Guardian charity goals
1) TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN SHARK SPECIES WORLDWIDE, ENHANCING KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND UNDERSTANDING THAT CAN BE APPLIED TO PROTECTING THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
2) TO ADVANCE FOR THE PUBLIC BENEFIT THE CONSERVATION OF SHARK SPECIES WORLDWIDE, THROUGH EDUCATION, CONSERVATION, PROMOTING RESEARCH AND PROJECTS, SEEKING TO ACHIEVE THER SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT.
What are Shark Guardian funds are used for?
- Shark Guardian gives hundreds of shark and marine conservation presentations a year for local and international school students, dive centers, community groups and the general public
- Shark Guardian projects are active worldwide including the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia
- Additionally money raised is also used to develop and produce shark and marine conservation educational materials, posters and leaflets
- Some funds are allocated to produce more Shark Guardian merchandise to sell and raise additional funds